Support-FragenEine Frage stellen
Es gibt noch keine Fragen. Stelle du die erste!
Background and Identification
The Datex-Ohmeda Avance and Avance CS anesthesia machines are intended to provide general inhalation anesthesia and ventilatory support to a wide range of patients (neonatal, pediatric, adult). They represent one of the systems in a long line of products based on the Datex-Ohmeda Excel, Aestiva, and Aespire Anesthesia Systems. Avance systems are to be used only by trained and qualified medical professionals trained in the administration of general anesthesia.
The Avance anesthesia systems supply set flows of medical gases to the breathing system using electronic gas mixing. Gas flows are selected by the user using the electronic controls on the main display unit and then displayed as electronic flow meters on the system display unit. The Avance systems are equipped with a pneumatic back-up 02 delivery system and traditional flow tube, as well.
- Moveable 15'' touch ventilator display screen with CARESCAPETM inspired user interface for the unified Carestation user experience.
- ecoFLOW provides information that may help clinicians maintain their desired inspired oxygen concentration during low and minimum flow anesthesia.
- ecoFLOW for visualizing agent consumption and help in mitigating wasteful over delivery of fresh gas flow.
- User configurable 'Quick Picks' for rapid selection of FiO2 and total flow combinations.
- Quick Picks:
- Configurable quick picks for FGF settings
- Combination quick picks (O2% and FGF)
- Alarm Management
- Tunneling Alarms guide the clinician to address alarms and make adjustments with a single touch.
- Advanced Breathing System (ABSTM):
- Compact breathing system specifically designed for low flow to help provide fast gas kinetics for rapid wash-in and wash-out.
- Continual fresh gas flow with fresh gas flow compensation during mechanical ventilation.