Support-FragenEine Frage stellen
Es gibt noch keine Fragen. Stelle du die erste!
The Datex-Ohmeda D-Tec Vaporizer is an electronic anesthesia vaporizer. The Datex-Ohmeda D-Tec vaporizer is designed to use dry medical gas to supply medical patients with a vaporized anesthesia, Suprane. These devices are designed to supply a patients amounts of anesthesia that is carefully monitored.
UL2601-1, IEC 601-1 and IEC 601-2-13 recommendations are all met by the Datex-Ohmeda D-Tec. The Datex-Ohmeda D-Tec can be used with an anesthesia machine that is Dräger compatible. However, the Narkomed mobile anesthesia system is not compatible with this device. When turned on these devices run self-diagnosing protocols. It is fitted with an LED display that signals when the device needs to be refilled, when the battery needs to be charged and, gives a warning if the device should not be used.
The Datex-Ohmeda D-Tec vaporizers are built by Ohmeda, which has been owned by Ge since 2003. In 1991, Ohmeda developed the Tec-6 electronic anesthesia vaporizer as the first one of desflurane. This is because desflurane has such a low boiling point that it could not be uses with the current vaporizers.
The Datex-Ohmeda D-Tec Vaporizer has a few characteristics that you can identify it with.
It has an LED display on the bottom right corner.
On the top left corner, the device is identified with a text that says "Datex-Ohmeda D-Tec" with a "Plus" added if the device is a Datec-Ohmeda D-Tec Plus. If it is a Plus it will also have a "Plus" on a blue logo below the text.
- Dimensions: Height is 9.84 inches. Width is 4.33 inches. Depth is 9.25 inches. Weight is 21 pounds.
- The concentration range is 1 to 18%.
- The calibration flow range (21 degrees Celsius) is 0.2 to 10 L/min.
- The liquid capacity at working volume is 375 ml, at the refill indicator is 250 ml, and at the reserve is 50 ml.
- The voltage requirements of this device are either 100 to 129 V a.c. 50/60 Hz or 220 to 240 V.
- The power consumption is 250 VA nominal.
- The maximum current requirement is 2.0A.
- The scale is 1% from 1 to 10 % or 2% from 10 to 18%
- Accuracy for this device is (whichever is greater) 15% dial setting or 5 liters/min O2: ±15% dial setting.
- The battery that this device uses is a Duracell MN 1604 or a VARTA Energy 2000.
- The operating temperature range is 64 °F to 86°F (18°C to 30°C).
- The operating humidity range (non-condensing) is 30% to 75% relative humidity.
- The storage temperature range is -40 °F to 140°F (-40 °C to 60 °C).
- The storage relative humidity range, non-condensing, is 0 to 95% relative humidity at 40°C.
- The storage atmospheric pressure is 70.0 to 106.0 kPa.