Support-FragenEine Frage stellen
Es gibt noch keine Fragen. Stelle du die erste!
Background and Identification
The General Equipment Floor Scraper model FCS16 is a heavy-duty floor scraper for removing high volumes of vinyl tiles, carpeting, underpadding, glue, and parquet. The floor scraper includes a 0.75-horsepower electric motor that requires 115 Volts and operates at 60 Hertz. It has a maximum blade cutting width of 16 inches.
The FCS16 model includes a blade control system that allows operators to adjust the angle of attack (the angle between the floor and the face of the cutting blade) without stopping work. The machine’s frame features a welded steel plate. The FCS16 model also includes an extendable operator handle and a 37-foot extension cord with GFCI (ground-fault circuit interrupter) that shuts off electric power in the event of a ground-fault, such as coming into contact with water.
The FCS16 model “Rip-R-Stripper” model can be identified by its orange color and the name “General” (short for General Equipment, the name of the machine’s manufacturer) printed in black font at the front of the machine. It also includes the model “FCS16” in yellow font above an artist’s rendition of the machine (which includes green eyes and a frowning mouth) with the name “Rip-R-Stripper” underneath in green font. The scraper also includes two black wheels and black handles. The machine’s scraper is silver-colored and a ‘U’-shaped metal tube for directing loosened flooring is also attached to the front.
- Operating Environment: Non-hazardous type locations
- Electric Motor: .75HP, 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 15 amperes
- Nominal Oscillations: 1725/minute
- Frame: Unitized, welded steel plate
- Bearings: Ball-type
- Drive System: Direct
- Extension Cord: 12-3, SJTW x 37 ft (11 m) L, w/GFCI
- Width: 14-1/2 inch (368 mm)
- Width (operator handle): 23 inches (584 mm)
- Height (operator handle extended): 42 inches (1067 mm)
- Length (operator handle extended): 34 inches (864 mm)
- Length (operator handle folded): 24 inches (610 mm)
- Weight: 149 lbs (68 kg), less blade and extension cord