Background and Identification
The HP Officejet 6600 Inkjet Multifunction Printer is an all-in-one printer from Hewlett-Packard that can print, scan, copy, and fax. The Officejet 6600 offers color printing and is compatible with HP ePrint, meaning the user can print from their tablet or smartphone. It boasts a printing speed of 17 pages/minute and can print on paper, glossy photo paper, and cardstock.
The HP Officejet 6600 Inkjet Multifunction Printer is a member of the HP Officejet printer line, offering a multitude of different printer options for businesses, homes, and schools. The HP Officejet printer line is commonly confused with the HP Deskjet printer line, which offers just a handful of models for basic home or dorm-room printing needs.
HP has a thorough customer service site for the Officejet printer line, offering troubleshooting and instructional videos for numerous Officejet models.
The HP Officejet 6600 is rectangular in shape and includes a paper tray and press-sensitive control panel. It is black in color.
- Dimensions: 11.81 x 20.00 x 15.83 inches
- Weight: 21.03 lbs
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Printer Output Type: color
- Printing Media Type: Paper, glossy photo paper, card stock
- Max Media Size: 8.5 x 14 inch
- Maximum Printing Speed (in black and white): 17 pages/minute
- Corresponding black ink cartridge: $32 XL black (estimated to last for 1000 pages)
- Corresponding color cartridge: $16 XL color (estimated to last for 825 pages)