Es werden ein paar gängige Werkzeuge verwendet, um an diesem Gerät zu arbeiten. Du wirst nicht jedes Werkzeug für jeden Schritt benötigen.
If you are having issues with the Infant Optics DXR-5, try referring to the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Infant Optics DXR-5 was released in 2013 under the item model number B0052QYLUM and BBM1.
The Infant Optics DXR-5 has the following features:
- 2.4 inch color screen with infrared night vision
- 2.4 GHz Transmitted data uses FHSS data encryption
- 30 FPS video
- Hand held monitor features a built in rechargeable battery
- White noise elimination (can be disabled)
- Voice Activated Power Saver Mode
- A single hand held monitor can support up to 4 different camera streams
- Range of 800 ft (with no obstructions ie outside) and 150 ft (with obstructions ie indoors)
The Infant Optics DXR-5 can be distinguished from the DXR-8 by the color, blue for the DXR-5 and dark beige for the DXR-8. The DXR-5 also has a 2.4 inch screen and the DXR-8 has a 3.5 inch screen.