Support-FragenEine Frage stellen
Es gibt noch keine Fragen. Stelle du die erste!
Anesthesia devices are used to administer anesthesia in medical settings, allowing people to get through intolerable or difficult procedures. Functions of an anesthesia machine include oxygenation, mixing anesthetic vapors, ventilation.
The Siare Perseo anesthesia system, manufactured by Siare Hospital Supplies S.R.L., is a medical device used for gaseous anesthesia. The device can be used with newborns, children, and adults. The system comes in the form of a trolley, on 4 antistatic wheels.
It can be used to administer oxygen, air, nitrous oxide, halothane, enflurane, isoflurane, sevoflurane, desflurane, and halocarbon 22 mixtures. There are options built in to adjust the flow and concentration of the gas mixtures. Additional devices, such as a spirometer, can be purchased and attached to the original Siare Perseo system.
The Siare Perseo is an anesthesia system that comes in the form of a vertical standing, rectangular shaped trolley with 4 wheels. The system contains several parts, including:
- A lung ventilator of type VM2000, which is a rectangular device with and LED display at the tallest point of the system. This device is responsible for controlling the breathing activity of a patient under automatic anesthesia.
- On the back of this, the model, serial number, power supply, power frequency, power consumption, and fuse specification details can be found.
- A mechanical gas mixing device that accurately mixes gas in controlled concentrations.
- A breathing system/monitor, which is easily identifiable as a blue portion of the device, containing a balloon shaped and cylindrical object. This device is responsible for taking new gas to the patient and bringing back expired gas.
- TO and FRO patient circuit for automatic/manual ventilation
- 2 drawers
Additional attachments available for sale separately may be found attached and many other smaller parts of the Siare Perseo are listed in the 'additional information', in the 'datasheet' and 'service manual'. Provided in the datasheet is also a detailed image of the Siare Perseo. In the service manual, a labelled diagram of the Siare Perseo along with more details about each device in the system is provided.
- Light aluminium alloy, varnished steel and plastic moulds
- Dimensions (ventilator included): 683 mm x 630 mm x 1422 mm
- Weight (ventilator included): 63 KG
- Temperature: 10 to 40°C
- Humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing
- Power: 50 W
- Electric power supply: 220 vac 50-60 Hz
- Internal power supply: 12 Vdc battery / 3 Ah
- Max. battery operation: 1.5 hours
- Approximately 10 hours to recharge
- Diameter: 100 mm