Es werden einige allgemeine Werkzeuge verwendet, um an diesem Gerät zu arbeiten. Du wirst nicht jedes Werkzeug für jeden Vorgang benötigen.
Background and Identification
The Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5084 model was released in 2011 by toshiba as part of their C650 series. The widescreen display and graphics processor offer a unique visual experience when watching movies, gaming, browsing photos, and more. Toshiba aimed to draw in a larger audience by making this device a multi-tasking machine that could accommodate the needs of the average family to the diligent college student.
To find your model name/number click on the Start Menu, then "Help and Support", then "Tools", then "My Computer Information", then "View General Information About this Computer". This will tell you your model number and other identification numbers for your computer. If this is too diffictult, the model number is printed on a barcode sticker located on the underside of the computer.
Having technical issues? Don't know what's wrong? Try visiting the Troubleshooting page.
- Processor: AMP Athlon II Dual-Core Mobile Processor
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium
- Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250
Memory and Drives:
- Hard Drive: 250GB SATA Hard Drive
- Memory: 3GB DDR3
- Disk Drive: DVD SuperMulti Drive
Audio and Video:
- Display: 15.6" LCD
- Display Resolution: 1280x800
- Audio Accessories: Headphone Jack (stereo), Microphone Jack (mono), Standard Stereo Speakers
- Webcam: Webcam and Microphone
- Internet: ethernet and Wi-Fi capabilities
- Input Devices: Keyboard and Keypad
- Data: 2 USB Ports and RJ-45 LAN port
- PC Express Slot: 1-ExpressCard™ /34 slot
- Media: S/P DIF output port (shared with headphone port), 5-in-1 Bridge Media Adapter
- USB Ports: 1-eSATA/USB (2.0) combo port with Sleep and Charge, 2-USB (2.0) ports with Sleep and Charge
- ILINK: i.LINK™ IEEE-1394
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 15.1" x 11.0" x 1.10"/1.50"
- Weight: 5.5 lb.
- Battery: 6 Cell Li-Ion (48Wh)
- Power Supply: 65W AC Adapter
- Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5084 LED Screen Replacement Part
- If you are looking to replace or upgrade the memory of this computer, check crucial.com for parts.
- Newegg.com is also a very reliable site for information on your computer.
- For information on purchasing this computer you can visit the Toshiba website.