Flip MinoHD Battery
Thank you for the guide! I used this to fix my Flip MinoHD 3rd Generation model. The model pictured in these instructions appears to be the 2nd Generation model, so everyone PLEASE NOTE this before proceeding with your repair. Here is some feedback after we completed these instructions:
1. Says the process should take 15 minutes. It takes MUCH longer than that (around 2 hours for us).
2. If you're going to use a #000 Phillips screwdriver, make sure it has a really good grip. The screws on this camera were in there super tight.
3. An extra pair of hands helps!
4. There's a part in the article that talks about de-soldering wires. You do NOT have to do this. Just be very careful!
5. You WILL need electrical tape to stick the new battery into the metal housing that holds the battery in the camera.
6. You need very flat tweezers for this, so we used eyebrow tweezers to handle the ribbon cables. Pocket knife tweezers are NOT recommended.
Hope this feedback helps!
Sobald er das hat, wird er in der Lage sein, eine Grafik zu seiner im Laufe der Zeit erlangten Reputation zu sehen.
Hier ist eine Vorschau, wie die Grafik aussehen wird:
Noch keine Reputation erlangt.