Phone will not turn on ¶
- Low battery: Check battery meter by placing the device in a charger.
- Screen display is malfunctioning.
- Power button is unresponsive. See T-Mobile SDA (HTC Tornado) Keypad Replacement.
Battery will not hold charge ¶
- Charger may not be properly placed into the device. Unplug the charger from the phone and reinsert charger into the device.
- Battery may be knocked out of place. Remove the back panel of the phone and check the battery placement. Adjust the battery as needed.
- Battery needs to be replaced. See T-Mobile SDA (HTC Tornado) Battery Replacement.
Sound is not coming through the earpiece ¶
- Phone may be in an area of bad service. Try moving to a different area.
- Speaker volume may be too low. Change speaker volume in phone settings.
- Speaker may be broken or disconnected. See T-Mobile SDA (HTC Tornado) Ear Speaker Replacement.
Phone displays memory error ¶
- SIM card may not be inserted correctly.
- SIM card may be full. Erase any unnecessary media from the phone.
- SIM card may need to be replaced. See T-Mobile SDA (HTC Tornado) SIM Card Replacement.
Camera is not working ¶
- Camera lens may be dirty. Clean it with a damp paper towel.
- Lens may be malfunctioning. Replace the camera lens. See T-Mobile SDA (HTC Tornado) Camera and Flash Replacement.
- Camera may be malfunctioning. Replace the 1.3 megapixel camera as shown in T-Mobile SDA (HTC Tornado) Camera and Flash Replacement.
Keypad is unresponsive ¶
- Keypad may be dirty. Clean off keypad with cleaning cloth or a damp paper towel.
- Keypad is malfunctioning. Replace keypad. See T-Mobile SDA (HTC Tornado) Keypad Replacement.