Wiki, das Studenten beigesteuert haben
Ein großartiger Student unseres Bildungsprogramms hat diese Anleitung erstellt. Sie wird nicht von iFixit Mitarbeitern beaufsichtigt.
Visual Land Prestige 7L Troubleshooting
Shortened Battery Life ¶
The battery life is not as expected, and is dwindling by the day
Watch your widgets and apps ¶
- Some widgets are always connected to the internet, or update frequently. Avoid using these widgets/apps as this drains your battery rapidly.
- Make sure to close apps that stream video, or audio, as they may still be running in the background.
- There are some apps that can be downloaded to monitor your battery usage, and give you tips for better battery life.
Adjust Your Settings ¶
- Turn the wifi off when you are not using it. Go to settings, then wireless and networks, then wifi to change this.
- Lower your screen brightness by going to settings, then display, then brightness.
- Use a screen timeout. Go to settings, display, screen timeout.
- Use still wallpapers instead of live wallpapers. Go to settings, display, wallpaper.
Internet Issues ¶
Connecting to the internet, and any issues that might happen
Connecting to the Internet ¶
- Go to settings, then wireless and networks. Select wifi to turn it on or off.
- The tablet will automatically connect to the internet and if a password is required will ask you.
Connected but Still Can't Browse ¶
- This could be an issue with your router.
- Turn your tablet off.
- Unplug your router, wait 30 seconds. Plug it back in and wait for the lights on your router to turn on again.
- Turn on your tablet. Follow the Connecting to the Internet instructions.
Forgot Password ¶
"I have forgotten my password and cannot get into my device."
Hard Reset ¶
The only way to get back into a locked device, if you have forgotten the password, is to do a hard reset. This reset will replace the tablet's factory settings and erase all the data within it.
- Turn off device.
- Press and hold the "Volume +" for 5 seconds, then while still holding down the "Volume +" button press the "Power Button" together for 15 seconds.
- The Android recovery screen will appear, then press the "Volume -" button once to enter the menu.
- Use the "Volume -" button to scroll down and click the "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" option by pressing the "Power Button".
- On the next screen, select "Yes -- Delete all user data" and press the "Power Button."
- Finally select "Reboot System Now".
- The tablet should now be back to all of its factory settings and you should once again have access to your device.
Tablet Won't Turn On ¶
You push the power button, but the device stays at a black screen
Battery is Dead ¶
The tablet may be out of battery
- Try plugging the tablet into a wall outlet or computer.
- Refer to Visual Land Tablet has shortened Battery Life section to learn more about saving battery life.
Factory Reset ¶
- The tablet may need to be restored back to factory settings.
- Do this only as a last resort option.
- Refer to the Hard Reset section for instructions.