Where to find plastic block under carburetor + thermal vacuum valve?

85, 4WD, 22R

I'm looking for the thermal vacuum valve 26810-27010 brown color and the plastic block the carburetor sits on. I don't even know what that part is called.

Appreciate any pointers!

Diese Frage beantworten Ich habe das gleiche Problem

Ist dies eine gute Frage?

Bewertung 0

1 Kommentar:

Christine Baker, any chance you can add some images of what you are looking for with your question? that way we are all on the same page:-) Bilder zu einer vorhandenen Frage hinzufügen The "block under your carburetor"sounds like you need the carburetor spacer. Not sure about what the other part is.


Einen Kommentar hinzufügen