If your resistor has colours of Green - Black - Black - Gold - Brown it should be a value of 50 Ohms (5+0+0 x 0.1)with a tolerance of +/- 1% (I cannot see the second colour band that well in your picture to be sure of its colour so not entirely sure of its value therefore the resistor value is somewhere between 50-59 Ohms)
Also judging by your picture it appears to have a 1W (1 Watt) power rating. The scorch marks on the yellow component (which is a capacitor), may have come from the resistor when it overheated.
If you can't get to the underside of the board to unsolder the resistor, cut the faulty resistor as close to the body as possible leaving the soldered "legs" as terminal posts to solder your replacement resistor to.
Be aware that there is always a reason why resistors burn out. Usually it is due to excessive current caused by another faulty component in the same circuit path. It may be that if you replace the resistor that the new one will also burn out as well.
Here is a 5 band resistor colour chart to work out resistor values
(click on image to enlarge for better viewing)
War diese Antwort hilfreich?