Yellow Vertical Line and how to resolve it
My MacBook Air's (early 2014) screen suddenly started to get one thin yellow vertical line in the middle of the screen; from top to bottom (Catalina).
- When I did a screenshot, the line doesn't show
- I did a hardware test and no issues found
- PRAM and SMC reset doesn't resolve the issue
- The line shows even on safe mode
- Most unfortunate thing is that there is NO nearby Apple Authorized Service Provider to send for evaluation (plus its pandemic so it's not easy to travel far)
Hope someone can provide an answer on what possibly I can do.
Ist dies eine gute Frage?