Hi @amrmohamed ,
Was the battery was still in the controller when you were cleaning the analog stick?
If so do not attempt to charge or to turn on the controller as this may cause more damage
Even Isopropyl Alcohol conducts electricity when it is still wet and hasn’t yet evaporated. If the battery was still connected then the liquid may have provided circuit paths for the current that were not in the controller’s operating design and this caused some damage.
You will have to open the controller and inspect for any obvious damage to the components.
Here’s the iFixit DualShock 4 CUH-ZCT2 repair guides that may help.
When cleaning electronic devices either make sure that there is no power available to the device or only use a cloth lightly moistened with IPA 99%+ to clean to avoid excess liquid from traveling over the circuit board.
Unfortunately these days with a lot of electronic devices the power switch is not a power isolating switch.
War diese Antwort hilfreich?