Es werden einige allgemeine Werkzeuge verwendet, um an diesem Gerät zu arbeiten. Du wirst nicht jedes Werkzeug für jeden Vorgang benötigen.
Background and Identification
The Mazda 6 or Mazda6 (called the Mazda Atenza in Japan and China) is a mid-size car manufactured by Mazda, a Japanese automaker. The Mazda6 was introduced in 2002 and replaced the Capella/626. The Mazda6 sold faster than all other previous Mazda car models.
The first-generation Mazda6 was launched in Japan in 2002 as the Mazda Atenza. The Atenza lineup included a four-door sedan, a four-door hatchback, and a five-door wagon, which were marketed in North America as the “Sport Sedan,” “5-Door,” and “Sport Wagon,” respectively. The Atenza was available in a front-engine, front-wheel-drive layout, and a front-engine, four-wheel-drive layout. The Atenza was considered a luxury car in Japan because its dimensions placed it in the larger “normal size” classification.
The first-generation Mazda6 was first sold as a 2003 model in the United States and as a 2004 model in Canada. In Europe, a luxury sport model was released with a 120-horsepower direct-injection turbo diesel estate until 2007. The Mazda6 was available with a range of four-, five-, and six-speed transmissions.
Mazda vehicles can be identified by the Mazda emblem, which depicts a pair of wings in the shape of a ‘V’ inside of an oval, and the Mazda logo, which portrays the name “Mazda” in lower-case letters. Mazda6 models include the name “Mazda6” in capital letters with the ‘6’ generally in a different font or size than the ‘Mazda’.
Body and Chassis:
- Body Style:
- 4-door sedan
- 5-door liftback
- 5-door wagon
- FF layout
- AWD layout
- Platform: Mazda GG platform
- 1.8 L MZR L8 I4 (gasoline)
- 2.0 L MZR LF I4 (gasoline)
- 2.3 L MZR L3 I4 (gasoline)
- 3.0 L Duratec 30 V6 (gasoline)
- 2.0 L MZR-CD I4 (diesel)
- 4-speed 4F27E automatic
- 5-speed JF506E automatic
- 5-speed FS5A-EL automatic
- 5-speed G35M-R manual (I4)
- 5-speed A65M-R manual (V6)
- 6-speed AWTF-80 SC automatic
- 6-speed G66M-R manual
- Wheelbase: 105.3 in (2,675 mm)
- Sedan and liftback (International): 4,670 mm (183.9 in)
- Sedan and liftback (North America): 4,745 mm (186.8 in)
- Wagon (International): 4,700 mm (185.0 in)
- Wagon (North America): 4,770 mm (187.8 in)
- Width: 1,781 mm (70.1 in) (North America & International)
- Sedan and liftback (International): 1,435 mm (56.5 in)
- Sedan and liftback (North America): 1,440 mm (56.7 in)
- Wagon (International): 1,480 mm (58.3 in)
- Wagon (North America): 1,455 mm (57.3 in)