Es werden einige allgemeine Werkzeuge verwendet, um an diesem Gerät zu arbeiten. Du wirst nicht jedes Werkzeug für jeden Vorgang benötigen.
The Dell Dimension 4600, introduced in May 2003, was a mid-range desktop aimed at families, students and casual gamers. Prices ranged from $699 to $2000 depending upon user configuration. This was one of Dell's most popular models due to it's high range of customization, allowing it to fit any user's needs.
This model is identified by the number on the front of the case just below the power button, which should read 4600. Dell has made several PC's with a similar look, and it is important to know which machine you have before you start repairing any components.
Diagnose any issues you may be having with your Dimension 4600 using our Dell Dimension 4600 Troubleshooting Guide
There are a number of components in the Dell Dimension 4600 that can be cost effectively upgraded.
- Memory: Dell Dimension 4600s originally shipped with either 128, 256, 512 MB, or 1 GB of RAM. If your Dell Dimension is still running with only the stock RAM, upgrading will provide a dramatic performance boost. Upgrading to the maximum of 2 GB can be done very easily.
- Hard Drive: An 80 GB IDE hard drive came standard with the Dell Dimension 4600. You can upgrade to any size IDE hard drive that you wish to use.
- Intel Pentium 4
- Hyper-Threading Technology
- Chipset type: Intel 865G
- Data bus speed: 533.0 MHz
- PC2700 or PC3200 DDR SDRAM
- 128-, 256-, 512-MB, 1-GB
- 80.0 GB - Standard = DMA/ATA-100 - 7200RPM
- DVD-ROM - IDE
- 48x (CD) / 16x (DVD)
- DVD-ROM +
- Read 48x
- Write 48x
- Rewrite 32x
- Integrated Intel Extreme Graphics 2
- Integrated 5.1 channel surround
- AC '97 Standard Compliant
- Ethernet adapter
- AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- 250.0 Watt
- Windows XP Home Edition