Intel NUC8i7BEH Demontage
Es werden einige allgemeine Werkzeuge verwendet, um an diesem Gerät zu arbeiten. Du wirst nicht jedes Werkzeug für jeden Vorgang benötigen.
Background and Identification
Launched in late 2018, the Intel NUC8i7BEH is an eight generation NUC (Next Unit of Computing) model) barebone computer kit designed by Intel. A barebone computer has very minimal parts compared to a traditional computer. It is partially assembled and costs lower than a retail computer system allowing users to customize it to their desire.
The NUC8i7BEH consists of the motherboard, in a plastic case with a fan, an external power supply, and a VESA Mounting plate (also known as the Flat Display Mounting Interface, FDMI). Eight generation NUC models such as the NUC8i7BEH are codenamed “Bean Canyon” and run by the Coffee Lake-U processors with a TDP (thermal design power) of 28W.
- Manufacturer: Intel
- Model: NUC8BEH
- Form Factor: Mini
- OS: None
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8559U, 2.7 GHz – 4.5 GHz, Quad Core, 8MB Cache
- TDP (thermal design power): 28W
- GPU: Iris Plus 655
- Memory: Two DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets (up to 32 GB, 2400 MHz), 1.2V
- Internal Storage Options:
- One SATA 3 port for connection to a 2.5" HDD or SSD (up to 9.5 mm thickness)
- One M.2 connector supporting 22×42 or 22×80 M.2 SSD Micro SDXC slot with UHS-I support
- Display: HDMI 2.0a, DP 1.2 via USB-C (Thunderbolt 3)
- Power Consumption: 19V, 4.7A AC-DC power brick adapter
- External USB Ports: USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A (×4), USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C (×1)
- Multimedia: Dual Microphone
- Networking: Gigabit Ethernet (×1), 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0
- Warranty: 3-year