Support-FragenEine Frage stellen
Es gibt keine Fragen. Sei der Erste, der eine Frage stellt!
If your having problems regarding the device visit our troubleshooting page
Background and identification
The JBL L26 speaker was released and produced in 1974 by JBL. The company is based is California USA. Model number: L26.
The JBL is equipped with a 1.4" paper cone tweeter and a 10" ribbed treated paper cone woofer. Made for great performance while also being compact.
These are vintage speakers, they are no longer manufactured.
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20kHz
- Recommended power amplifier range : 20 - 60 watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 89dB (1W input, measured at 1m)
- Frequency Response: 8Ω
- Power Capacity: 35W (continuous program)
- High Frequency Driver: LE25-4 36mm (1.4″) Paper Cone
- Low Frequency Driver: Model 125A 250mm (10″) Pressed Paper Diaphragm
- Crossover Frequencies: 2,000Hz
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex
- Enclosure Dimensions (HxWxD): 610x324x337mm (24×12.75×13.25″)