Es gibt keine Fragen. Sei der Erste, der eine Frage stellt!
History & Availability ¶
First released in early 2008, at least two revisions of the diNovo Mini have been available. It was also re-released as the "Logitech Mini Controller", which offered a modified keypad catering to Google TV devices. At present, Logitech has discontinued all keyboards in this form factor.
Teardown Photos ¶
|1. Remove battery door cover from back.|
|2. There are two screws hidden under the Logitech sticker label. These hold down the thin strip down the center of the keyboard on the other side:|
|3. The two large silver bumps on the top corners of the keyboard are press-fit. They can be snapped off:|
|4. Underneath those silver corners are two screws holding on the black frame of the keyboard:|
|5. Once the black frame is gone, there are only three screws holding the circuit board on:|
|6. However, the mousepad is attached to the frame and held to the main circuit with a long flex strip. This can be removed, but that is not necessary:|
|7. The switch that detects whether the cover is open is also screwed to the case with a single screw:|
|8. The power socket is not screwed or glued; it just slides up.|
|9. Now the circuit is removed from the case and accessible!|
Add Wireless Qi Charging Capabilities ¶
- Model number: Y-RBG93 (diNovo Mini), Y-R0018 (Mini Controller, same chassis)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.0 (class 2), officially supports Sony PlayStation 3, PCs with Windows XP through Windows 10.
- Battery: 930mAh 3.7V Lithium Ion battery, model 533-000020 / R-IG7
- AC Adapter: 8V @ 500mA, model L-LD4-0 / 190602-0000, coaxial/barrel connector (possibly IEC 60130-10:1971 Type E).
- Dimensions (HxWxD, Weight): 27.94mm x 152.4mm x 88.9mm, 170.1g / 1.1" x 6.0" x 3.5", 6.0oz