Air Inlet Filter
Support-FragenEine Frage stellen
Es gibt keine Fragen. Sei der Erste, der eine Frage stellt!
For additional help with the Newport HT70 Plus, please visit the device’s troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Newport HT70 & HT70 Plus Ventilators are state of the art Ventilators that provide ventilatory support for infants, pediatric, an adult patients in emergency care.
The HT70 Ventilator was released March 4, 2010 by Newport Medical Instruments Inc. The compact, lightweight HT70 ventilator is built for hard work with a durable polymer exterior and robust overall design that stands up to harsh environments. It is easy to set up, and portable to transport everywhere that emergency care is needed.
To identify this device, users may seek the model number located on the lower back portion of the device, as well as attributes such as: touchscreen, about 15lbs, and 26 cm tall. The device is only offered in one color way, a mixture of blue and white components, which also may help in the positive identification of this device.
Popular Parts and Tools
The Newport HT70 Ventilator, Plus Model assembly includes the following parts:
· 1 ea. HT70PM-XX-XX Ventilator
· 1 ea. OPRHT70-2 Operating Manual
· 1 ea. PWR3204P AC Power Supply with Pinch Release
· 1 ea. PWRXXXX Country specific Power Cord
· 1ea. HT460300 Air Intake Filter, Disposable (pkg. of 5 filters)
· 1 ea. HT6004701 Prox. Inline Filter, Disposable (pkg. of 5 filters)
· 1 ea. FLT3302P Bacteria Filter
· 2 ea. Adult/Ped Flow Sensor Kit (pkg. of 1)
These are some tools used to work on this device. Not all tools may be needed to perform every procedure.
#1 Phillips Screwdriver
#1 Flat Screwdriver
5/64” Hex Driver
3/32” Hex Driver
3/16” Nut Driver
Anti-static Wrist Strap
Anti-static Mat or Grounded Workstation
If you are experiencing issues with the Newport HT70, refer to the device’s troubleshooting page.
· Height [Including the Handle] 10.25 inches (26.04 cm)
· Width 9.75 inches (24.77 cm)
· Depth 11 inches (27.94 cm)
· Weight 15.4 lbs. (6.9 kg)