Olympus OM-D E-M10 Disassembly
Es werden ein paar gängige Werkzeuge verwendet, um an diesem Gerät zu arbeiten. Du wirst nicht jedes Werkzeug für jeden Schritt benötigen.
Background and Identification
Introduced in 2014, the Olympus OM-D E-M10 is the third model in the OM-D series of compact, mirrorless, interchangeable-lens cameras. As part of the OM-D series, the E-M10 is of the Micro Four Thirds type, a standard released by Olympus and Panasonic in 2008 for the design and development of mirrorless and interchangeable lens digital cameras, camcorders, and lenses.
Aimed at a lower price point than its predecessors, the OM-D E-M5 and the OM-D EM1 models, some features of the previous models are not included such as weather sealing, a 3-way image stabilizer instead of a 5-way image stabilizer, and the use of a BLS-1 battery instead of the BLN-1 models. The E-M10 was succeeded by the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II in 2015.
- Type: Micro Four Thirds System
- Lens: Micro Four Thirds system mount
- Sensor Effective Resolution / Type: 16.1 Megapixel Live MOS
- Image Sensor Size: 17.3 x 13 mm, 4/3 Live MOS
- Maximum resolution: 4608 x 3456
- Storage: SD/SDHC/SDXC
- Processor: TruePic VII™
- Focusing System: F.A.S.T. AF (Contrast Detection)
- Image Stabilization System: 3-Axis In Body Image Stabilization
- Stabilization effectiveness (CIPA): 3.5 stops
- Viewfinder: 1.44M dot LCD Electronic Viewfinder
- Rear Monitor: 3.0” Tilting Touch LCD
- Creative Features: Art Filters
- Sequential Shooting Speed: 8 fps [H] mode 3.5 fps [L] mode mechanical shutter.
- Flash: Built-in Pop Up Flash
- Special Features: Live Composite
- Video/movie Recording: H.264 / Motion JPG, 1920 x 1080 (30fps), 1280 x 720 (30fps), 640 x 480 (30fps)
- Rear LCD Monitor: tilting 3 inch, 1,037,000 dots (upwards: 80˚, downwards: 50˚)
- Battery: BLS-5 lithium-ion (CIPA 320)
- Dimensions: 119 mm × 82 mm × 46 mm (4.69 × 3.24 × 1.81 inches)
- Weight: Approx. 396 g (14.0 oz)