Wiki, das Studenten beigesteuert haben
Ein großartiger Student unseres Bildungsprogramms hat diese Anleitung erstellt. Sie wird nicht von iFixit Mitarbeitern beaufsichtigt.
Canon PowerShot N Troubleshooting
The Canon PowerShot N is a 12.1MP Compact Digital Camera which yields a 2.8-inch articulating touch screen which offers photographic flexibility. Photos can be shot diagonally, horizontally, from low angles or high angles.
- Battery/Charging Issues
- Errors Shooting Movies
- Playback Problems
• Make sure battery is charged
• Make sure battery is inserted correctly
• Make sure covers are fully closed
• Battery performance decreases at low temperatures. Warm the battery up then insert back into the camera
• If temperature change of battery did not fix the problem then the battery life is over. Replace the battery
Lens not retracted
• Close the cover, turn the camera on and then turn it off again
• Switch from Playback mode to shooting mode
• May occur when touch shutter is used to shoot, depending on shooting condition. "Hold the camera still"
• Make sure object is within focus range
• Set the flash mode on
• Adjust the brightness by using exposure compensation
• Reduce the lighting on subject
• Switch to a card that supports high speed recording
• Image may not be possible if a computer is used to rename files or alter the folder structure.
• Adjust the volume, or if the mute setting is on
• Wifi menu not available in shooting mode, switch to playback mode and try again
• Touch the screen to switch to simple information display
• The wifi symbol will not be displayed while the camera is connected to a printer or computer
• The destination device has insufficient storage space.
• The write protected tab of the memory card in the destination camera is set to the locked position.