Dieses Wiki ist nur eine Platzhalter-Seite (Stub). Hilf iFixit, indem du Informationen hinzufügst!
Panasonic DVD-RV31 Troubleshooting
Disk won't read
- If playback skipping is present, the
might be dirty or malfunctioning.
- If the machine is giving you an H02 error, the Spindle Motor may be malfunctioning.
- If the disc cannot be read at all, the Optical Sensor Rails may be dirty and the Optical Sensor cannot track properly.
No audio/video output
- Make sure all connectors are clean and are firmly connected to proper port.
- Internal connection of audio/video outputs are disrupted and no longer connected to main printed circuit board.
- Logic Board or Power Board is malfunctioning.
Disk tray won't eject
- A disk may be stuck in the DVD drive. Listen to hear if the motor and gears are turning properly.
- The Disk Tray Motor may be malfunctioning.
- This problem could also be due to unresponsive controls. If this is the case, the Function Board or Control Board may not be working correctly.
- Control printed circuit board is malfunctioning. This prevents the signal from the front panel from reaching the main board.
- Logic Board is malfunctioning. Usually there are other problems associated with this one.