Es werden einige allgemeine Werkzeuge verwendet, um an diesem Gerät zu arbeiten. Du wirst nicht jedes Werkzeug für jeden Vorgang benötigen.
Background and Identification
Dell Inspiron laptops were introduced in 1999 with the Inspiron 7500. This line of computers is marketed towards the general public. In the earlier models, this was unique because many of Dell’s computers were business-oriented, and only really available through Dell directly, not any third-party stores. The Inspiron Mini series was introduced in 2008. This series was made up of small computers called subnotebooks or netbooks. Netbooks, which are small, portable computers without very powerful specifications, were very popular at the time. The Mini series is split into three sections: 9 Series, 10 Series, and 12 Series. The number refers to the size of the screen, not the order in which the netbooks were released. The Mini 1012 is part of the 10 Series. It has a 10.1” screen measured diagonally. It has a better processor than the model before it, but is otherwise very similar to other models in the 10 series.
The model number on a Dell laptop can be in several different places. Use Dell support for detailed information on the location of the model number. You can enter this number or the name of the computer (Inspiron 7500, for example) into the Dell support website to find troubleshooting help and support documents from the manufacturer.
- Processor: Intel Atom single core
- System Chipset: Intel NM10 Express Chipset
- Memory Slots: one user accessible SODIMM connector
- Memory type: 800 MHz DDR2 (operates at 667 MHz speed)
- Memory Configurations: 1 GB and 2 GB
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA 3150
- Camera Resolution: 1.3 megapixel
- Display Type” (WLED) 10.1 inch WSVGA TrueLife or 10.1 inch HD TrueLife
- Battery Type: 3-cell/6-cell “smart” lithium ion
- Height: 25.5 mm to 32.8 mm(0.98 inches to 1.29 inches)
- Width: 268 mm (10.6 inches)
- Depth: 196.6 mm (7.74 inches)
- Weight: (with 3-cell battery): 1.25 kg (2.75 lb)