Es werden einige allgemeine Werkzeuge verwendet, um an diesem Gerät zu arbeiten. Du wirst nicht jedes Werkzeug für jeden Vorgang benötigen.
Background and Identification
This category includes several different variations of a laser printer. It is made by HP under two different model numbers, 1160 and 1320. The difference between the two is that the LaserJet 1320 has a duplexer and networking options, while the LaserJet 1160 does not. The 1320 also has several variations, with the model numbers 1320n, 1320tn, and 1320nw. The 1320n replaces an IEEE-1284B parallel port with an Internal HP JetDirect network port. The 1320tn model has the same features as the 1320n, and also adds a second 250-sheet input tray to the printer. Finally, the 1320nw printer has the same features as the 1320n, as well as WiFi connectivity (802.11b/g wireless connection).
To find the model number of your HP printer, look at the front of the printer, between the HP logo and the darker grey panels. You should see a small dip in the light grey panel, where the words ‘HP LaserJet’ appear, followed by the identifying number. For more information on printer model numbers and what they mean, use this HP Support page.
Although these printers are very similar, their technical specifications vary depending on the model. For more technical specs, you should look at the specifications in the User Guide (pages 124-131) after identifying the exact model of HP LaserJet printer that you have.
- Width: 350 mm (16.8 inches)
- Depth: 352 mm (13.9 inches)
- Height: 256 mm (10.0 inches)
- Weight w/ 2,500-page cartridge installed: 10.7 kg (LaserJet 1160) or 11.3 kg ( LaserJet 1320 series)
- Main input tray (Tray 2) capacity: 250 sheets of regular weight 75 g/m2 (20 lb) paper
- Single-sheet priority input slot (Tray 1) capacity: 1 sheet of paper up to 163 g/m2 (43 lb) paper or 1 envelope
- Top (face down) output bin capacity: 125 sheets of regular weight 75 g/m2 (20 lb) paper
- Minimum paper size: 76 by 127 mm (3 by 5 inches)
- Maximum paper size: 216 by 356 mm (8.5 by 14 inches)
- Base memory 16 MB of RAM (upgradable for 1320 series)