Ladeanschluss und Mikrofonflexkabel
Es werden ein paar gängige Werkzeuge verwendet, um an diesem Gerät zu arbeiten. Du wirst nicht jedes Werkzeug für jeden Schritt benötigen.
Background and Identification
The Microsoft Lumia 535 is a Windows Mobile smartphone developed by Microsoft Mobile and released in 2014. The Lumia 535 is the first Microsoft-branded smartphone to be produced after Microsoft’s acquisition of Nokia’s mobile phone line. The Lumia 535 was released in orange, green, white, black, grey, and blue body colors.
The Lumia 535 runs the Windows Phone 8.1 operating system and is upgradeable to Windows 10 Mobile. It is the successor to the Microsoft Lumia 540, which was released in 2015 and includes an improved display and camera.
The Lumia 535 features a removable 1905 mAh battery, meaning that it is not attached to the inside of the device using permanent adhesives, so it is much easier to remove and replace than non-removable batteries. It includes 8 GB of internal storage and 1 GB of RAM. The 535 model includes a 5-megapixel main camera and a 5-megapixel selfie camera.
A TechRadar review of the Microsoft Lumia 535 appreciated the phone’s wide-angle front camera but found that the device has a poor rear camera, sluggish performance, and screen sensitivity issues.
The Lumia 535 includes a 5.0-inch display with a resolution of 540 by 960 pixels. It features a scratch-resistant screen. Microsoft Lumia smartphones include the Microsoft logo, which features the name “Microsoft” next to four small squares that form a larger square.
Release date: December 2014
- Dimensions and Weight: 140.2 x 72.4 x 8.8 mm (5.52 x 2.85 x 0.35 in), 146 g (5.15 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back, aluminum frame
- SIM: Micro-SIM
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~67.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 540 x 960 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~220 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS: Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1, upgradable to Microsoft Windows 10
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 (28 nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU: Adreno 302
- Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 8GB 1GB RAM
- eMMC 4.5
- Single: 5 MP, f/2.4, 28mm (wide), 1/4.0", AF
- Features: LED flash
- Video: 4K@30fps
- Single: 5 MP
- Video: 720p
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5 mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
- Li-Ion 1905 mAh, removable (BL-L4A)
- Stand-by: Up to 552 h
- Talk Time: Up to 11 h (2G) / Up to 13 h (3G)
- Music Play: Up to 78 h
- Colors: Orange, green, white, black, gray, blue
- 0.46 W/kg (head) 0.38 W/kg (body)
- 0.62 W/kg (head) 0.57 W/kg (body)