Es werden einige allgemeine Werkzeuge verwendet, um an diesem Gerät zu arbeiten. Du wirst nicht jedes Werkzeug für jeden Vorgang benötigen.
Identification and Background ¶
At its release in early 2011, the Motorola Atrix 4G was the first and only dual-core smartphone. The phone featured many impressive tech specs, and was advertised by AT&T as a 4G phone, even though its connectivity was limited to HSPA+.
- 1 GHz Cortex-A9 dual-core processor
- PenTile qHD 24-bit graphic display
- 8-core ULP GeForce GPU
- 4" qHD display protected by a Gorilla Glass front panel
- 16 GB onboard memory, with up to 32 GB SD storage
- 1 GB DDR2 RAM
- 5 MP rear-facing camera with 720p video capture
- VGA front-facing camera
From the front, the Atrix 4G resembles most other Android phones; a manufacturer's name, a large touchscreen, and the four standard Android buttons. The rear of the phone is much more unique, however, sporting logos for AT&T and Motoblur, as well as "HD video" below the camera flash, all printed on a faux carbon fiber back cover.
For a list of troubleshooting topics and solutions, check out the Atrix 4G troubleshooting page