Es werden ein paar gängige Werkzeuge verwendet, um an diesem Gerät zu arbeiten. Du wirst nicht jedes Werkzeug für jeden Schritt benötigen.
The Nokia 6 Android smartphone was manufactured by HMD Global and released in January 2017. The Nokia 6 became globally available, along with the new Nokia 6 Arte Black Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal special edition models.
The Nokia 6 features a 5.5-inch screen with a resolution of 1080 by 1920 pixels. Nokia 6 phones were released with either 32 GB of internal storage and 3 GB of RAM or 64 GB of internal storage and 4 GB of RAM. The phone also includes a single 16-megapixel main camera and an 8-megapixel selfie camera. All Nokia 6 models feature a 3000 mAh non-removable battery, meaning their batteries' adhesive is permanent, making repair and replacement difficult, but not necessarily impossible.
A TechRadar review of the Nokia 6 found that it is disappointingly slow to charge and has a battery life that only lasts about one day. The review appreciated the Nokia 6’s fingerprint scanner and solid cameras.
The Nokia 6 was the first Nokia-branded smartphone since the Lumia 638. The physical fingerprint scanner button at the front bottom of the phone, as well as the triangular and square function buttons can also be used to distinguish the Nokia 6 from the Nokia 6.1. The Nokia 5 is smaller than the 6 and has the front-facing camera on the left side of the speaker instead of the right side like with the 6. The Nokia 6 does NOT have a fingerprint scanner on the back of the phone and it still uses Micro USB instead of USB C for its charging port.
The Nokia 6 mobile features a 5.5” LCD screen display with a 1080p resolution. The device runs on an Android v7.1.1 operating system and has 32GB storage with up to 128GB MicroSD support. There is a front facing camera, as well as a 16MP rear camera. The build of the phone is an aluminum body with the front being made of glass.
Since its release in 2017, the Nokia 6 has been replaced by the Nokia 6.1 in January 2018.
The Nokia 6 was released in “Arte black,” matte black, tempered blue, silver, and copper body colors. It includes model numbers TA-1021, TA-1033, TA-1000, TA-1003, TA-1025, and TA-1039.
The Nokia 6 includes the name “Nokia” in capital letters in the center of the phone’s backing. It includes the Android three-button navigation at the bottom of the front bezel that includes a Back, Home, and switch apps button. The Nokia 6 features an aluminum back shell with a metal frame and a scratch-resistant glass screen.
Models: TA-1021, TA-1033, TA-1000, TA-1003, TA-1025, TA-1039
Release date: January 2017
- Dimensions and Weight: 154 x 75.8 x 7.9 mm (6.06 x 2.98 x 0.31 in), 169 g (5.96 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), aluminum back, aluminum frame
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type:IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.5 inches, 82.6 cm2 (~70.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 (28 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Card slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal: 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM
- eMMC 5.1
- Single: 16 MP, f/2.0, 1.0µm, PDAF
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Single: 8 MP, f/2.0, 1/4", 1.12µm, AF
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5 mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: MicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Li-Ion 3000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Charging 10W
- Stand-by: Up to 768 h (3G)
- Talk Time: Up to 18 h (3G)
- Music Play: Up to 22 h
- Colors: Arte Black, Matte Black, Tempered Blue, Silver, Copper
- SAR EU: 0.29 W/kg (head)