Es werden einige allgemeine Werkzeuge verwendet, um an diesem Gerät zu arbeiten. Du wirst nicht jedes Werkzeug für jeden Vorgang benötigen.
Check out common problems that PlayStation 2 Slimline users encounter at PlayStation 2 Slimline SCPH-7500x Troubleshooting.
The PlayStation 2 Slimline is a video game console created by Sony Computer Entertainment. It is a revision of the original PlayStation 2. It comes with its new slim looks in late October 2004. This game console is available from October 29, 2004 - January 4, 2013.
Identifying your PlayStation 2 is easy because compared to the older version of PlayStation 2, PlayStation 2 Slimline is a lot smaller, thinner and quieter.
There are different versions of the PlayStation 2 slimline. To Identify which version your PlayStation 2 has, the version model number is located under the PlayStation 2 between the two leg stands on the left side.
PlayStation 2 Slimline is small, but because of its slim design, it does not contain some of the features that are available in the older version such as the internal hard disk drive and the internal power supply.
- The PlayStation 2 Slimline SCPH 700xx was released in 2004. There were two sub-versions:
- It includes separate EE and GS chips (V12) (this version comes in three different colors: silver, pink, and black)
- It contains a newer unified EE and GS chip (V13)
- The PlayStation 2 Slimline SCPH 7500x was released in 2005 (V14). It contains an integrated EE and GS chip. It contains a different ASICs compared to V13. It also has different lens.
- The PlayStation 2 Slimline SCPH 7700X was released in September 2006 (V15). including silver edition. unified EE and GS chip, redesigned ASIC, different laser lens, updated BIOS and drivers.
- The PlayStation 2 Slimline SCPH 7900x was released in July 2007. It has a reduced weight of 600 grams compared to the 900 grams of the SCPH 7700x version. It also has a smaller motherboard, custom ASICs, and the AC adaptor's weight was reduced to 250 grams (which was 350 grams in the previous version).
- The PlayStation 2 Slimline SCPH 9000x was released in November 2007. It contains some minor appearance changes. It has a redesigned hardware which incorporates the power supply into the console itself which reduces the combined weight to 720 grams. It also has a revised BIOS.
- Wikipedia: PlayStation 2 Slimline
- Playstion 2 Slimline Specs
- Sony Playstation 2 Slimline Community Forums
- Where can I find replacement Playstation 2 Slimline Parts?
- Sony Playstation 2 Slimline Parts
- PlayStation 2 Slimline on Amazon
Brought to you by Cal Poly SLO Students: Jared Hirata, Erik Hoffnagle, Chris Huynh and Kevin Yudhiswara (Group: 149-17-G4) | Professor Anne Regan