Es werden einige allgemeine Werkzeuge verwendet, um an diesem Gerät zu arbeiten. Du wirst nicht jedes Werkzeug für jeden Vorgang benötigen.
There are no troubleshooting guides for the Mac mini (PowerPC) at this time.
You can cost-effectively upgrade a number of components in the Mac mini (PowerPC).
- Memory: If your mini is still running with only the stock RAM, upgrading with 1 GB of RAM will provide a dramatic performance boost at minimal cost.
- Hard Drive: 40 or 80 GB hard drives came standard with the Mac mini (PowerPC). You can upgrade the drive up to 320 GB.
- Optical Drive: The optical drive can easily be upgraded to an 8x SuperDrive.
You can verify that you have a Mac mini (PowerPC) by checking the model number on the bottom of your mini. All PowerPC Mac minis are Model number A1103.
Use the Mac mini identification system to help you identify your machine. Mac minis tend to look very similar, and it's important to know which machine you have before ordering any replacement parts.
It is uncommonly small for a desktop computer and its external power supply is roughly one third of the size of the computer itself. It was introduced in January of 2005 and has been updated with newer processors and other expansions several times since.
- 1.25GHz or 1.42GHz PowerPC G4 processor with Velocity Engine
- 512MB of PC2700 (333MHz) DDR SDRAM, expandable to up to 1GB
- 40 or 80GB Ultra ATA hard disk drive
- DVD/CD Slot-loading Combo drive or Optional SuperDrive
- Built-in speaker
- Headphone/Audio Line-out jack
- ATI Radeon 9200 graphics processor with AGP 4X support
- One FireWire 400 port; 8 watts
- Two USB 2.0 ports up to 480 Mbps
- 56K V.92 modem (RJ-11 connector) standard on some configurations, optional on others
- Built-in 10/100BASE-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Internal WiFi 802.11g/b 54-Mbps AirPort Extreme Card standard on some configurations, optional on others
- Internal Bluetooth standard on some configurations, optional on others
- Height: 2 inches (5.08 cm)
- Width: 6.5 inches (16.51 cm)
- Depth: 6.5 inches (16.51 cm)
- Weight: 2.9 pounds (1.32 kg)