Support-FragenEine Frage stellen
Es gibt noch keine Fragen. Stelle du die erste!
Background and Identification
Dell Inspiron laptops were introduced in 1999 with the Inspiron 7500. This line of computers is marketed towards the general public. In the earlier models, this was unique because many of Dell’s computers were business-oriented, and only really available through Dell directly, not any third-party stores. The Inspiron 7359 was released in 2015 as part of the Inspiron 7000 series. It has a 13 inch screen, and is a 2-in-1 computer. This means that the screen can be folded 180 degrees from the closed position, making a tablet configuration. 2-in-1 laptops like this one are usually small and more portable, and they are very versatile because they can be used as a tablet or laptop as needed.
The model number on a Dell laptop can be in several different places. Use Dell support for detailed information on the location of the model number. You can enter this number or the name of the computer (Inspiron 7500, for example) into the Dell support website to find troubleshooting help and support documents from the manufacturer.
- Model: Inspiron 13-7359
- Height: 19 mm (0.75 in)
- Width: 330 mm (13 in)
- Depth: 222 mm (8.74 in)
- Weight (varies): 1.66 kg (3.66 lb)
- Processor: 6th Generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7, 6th Generation Intel Pentium Dual-Core
- Chipset: Integrated in the processor
- Memory Slots: One SODIMM slot
- Memory Type: DDR3L, 1600 MHz speed
- Memory Configurations: 4 GB and 8 GB
- Display Size: 13.3-inch
- Display Type: HD/FUll HD WLED touchscreen
- Resolution (HD): 1366 x 768
- Resolution (Full HD): 1920 x 1080
- Battery Type: 3 cell (43 WHr)