Dell XPS 13 9370 Teardown
Es werden einige allgemeine Werkzeuge verwendet, um an diesem Gerät zu arbeiten. Du wirst nicht jedes Werkzeug für jeden Vorgang benötigen.
Background and Identification
Produced by Dell, the XPS 13 9370 is a 13.3 inch ultra-portable laptop made of aluminum and carbon fiber. Revealed at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in 2018, the XPS 13 saw a redesign of the XPS 13 chassis, the metal frame serving as the structural support for electronic components. The new chassis is smaller and lighter than past versions.
Battery capacity dropped from 60 watt-hours to 52 watt-hours probably due to the smaller form factor. The 9370 has Intel’s 8th generation Core i5 and i7 processors. Starting at $999 (USD), the 9370 retails for $200 (USD) more than its predecessor, the 9360. The refreshed design has lost the barrel-style connector, which was previously used to charge the device. Now, the device includes two Thunderbolt 3 ports (an Intel hardware port that allows the connection of external peripherals to a computer), a micro SD card reader, one USD-C port and one headphone jack. Available in rose gold and platinum silver, the 9370 comes with a black carbon fiber palm rest and is also available in a 4K touchscreen version. A model of the 9370 is also available in white, which uses a different palm rest material than the previous carbon fiber palm rest and deck on the 9360.
- Display: 13.3”, FHD non-touchscreen or 4K UHD touchscreen
- Dimensions: 11.88 x 7.84 x .30 - .46 in (301.76 x 199.24 x 7.80 - 11.63 mm)
- Weight: 2.8 lb (1.27 kg)
- Processor: 8th Gen Intel Core i5 ( 3.4 GHZ, 6MB SmartCache, 15 W) or i& (4.00 GHZ, 8MB Smart Cache, 15W)
- Memory: 4GB, 8GB, or 16GB
- Storage: 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB, or 2 TB
- Battery: 4-cell smart lithium-ion, 52 Wh, up to 19 hours
- OS: Windows 10